Saturday, July 8, 2017

Father's Day '17

Our Father's Day was a very laid back day that started with Pearce and I making Daddy a big breakfast.  Pearce also wanted to make him an Orange Julius.  He knows exactly how to make one because he makes them all the time with Mama.  I let Pearce tell me the ingredients and how to make it and it turned out perfectly!  After a nice breakfast, we gave Daddy his gifts....Pearce picked out two new golf shirts for Daddy and surprisingly he loved them and didn't want to exchange for new colors or size!  Daddy went to play in a golf tournament that afternoon and Pearce and I went swimming.  We had a really relaxing day which is just what Chris wanted, so mission accomplished!  So thankful Pearce has such an amazing Daddy and that we get to celebrate this day for him!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like both of your "boys" were pleased with their Father's Day activities! I'm very proud of Chris and the kind of loving father he has become. Pearce is a lucky little boy. Wish I had an orange Julius right now!

    Love you all!
    GG

    ReplyDelete