Friday, December 9, 2016

Pops and Mimi and the Bunny Farm

Last month, Pops and Mimi came for a visit.  We had so much fun going to a place called Rose and Grace Mini Farm.  We met our play group there and I loved that Pops and Mimi got to meet all of Pearce's little friends :)  The kids had so much fun exploring and playing on the playscape and the little horse swings.  There were even two little farm dogs that were adorable as well as goats and a llama!  The best part was when the farm lady brought a wagon full of baby bunnies!  Oh my goodness, they were little fur balls of cuteness!  Each child got their own little bunny to dress up, hold, brush their fur, and just love on.  I held one and it just nuzzled all snug in my neck and I seriously thought about hiding it in my coat when we left :)  Pearce was so sweet and gentle with his bunny....really, all the kids were!  We had so much fun playing with Pops and Mimi...going out to lunch, FINALLY going to Inflatable Wonderland at the mall because I kept putting it off :)  Pearce said "Well, when Pops and Mimi come, they will take me"....yes, you are right Pearce :)  Of course we had to take a ride on the mall train while we were there!  Pearce loved playing the matching game with Pops and Mimi and actually surprised all of us with how well he remembered where the pairs were!  He really won a lot of the games, which was so funny to us.     

























1 comment:

  1. What a fun place! I love the pony swings, too. The bunnies were so cute. They must be used to being handled by children because they appear to be really laid-back. Of course, I see that Pearce managed to gravitate to his favorite animal --- the goats! LOL
    Love,
    GG

    ReplyDelete