Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Yummy Feet

Pearce has been grabbing his feet for the past week, but just today he started bringing his feet and toes to his mouth!  It is so funny to watch!  Edie first noticed it this morning.  Then, I was changing his diaper and he was turning on his side so that he could get his feet and toes!  I brought him to the living room and put him on the floor and we all just watched him chow down on his yummy feet!

"How To Eat Your Feet" 
By:  Pearce Parnell


Step 1:  Stretch.

Step 2:  Roll on your side.

 
Step 3:  Grab your fat foot with your fat hands.

Step 4:  Chow down.

"Mmmmm...who needs a bottle when I've got a foot!"

Sweet baby boy!!!


4 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest fat legs and feet I ever saw. See you very soon Pearce. Love, Mama and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearce, you are so talented...and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pearce, I want to suck on your fat feet too..and your fat cheeks, and your fat little arms, and of course, those fat cheeks...can you tell I miss you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew it wouldn't be long because he was trying to get to his feet when I was there Memorial Day. I showed him how to roll to his side so he could get his foot up to his mouth. I had no idea that he would really remember it. He's not just talented, he's smart, too!!

    GG

    ReplyDelete