Friday, December 16, 2011

Class Baby Shower

My class had a small baby shower for me this afternoon!  It was so fun and and kids LOVED it! 

One of my moms made the diaper cake.  It was so cute! 

How awesome are these cupcakes?  Chris will be so proud that the moms knew we are Razorbacks!  Actually, it was one of my little girls that told her mom to make Razorback cupcakes.  Good girl, Avery! 

Look at this cute banner! 

Seeing his name makes me smile :) 

Here's one of the moms that helped put it all together.  Just FYI...I don't usually wear sweat pants and a t-shirt to school, but today was our school-wide pajama/comfy clothes day :) 

My sweet kids 





Present time!  I had 5 gifts, so each table group got to come and give me my gift.  Pearce got this fun toy where you move the beads all around wire loops.  Obviously he won't be able to play with it for a while, but I know he will love it as he gets older because all my kids wanted to do was play with this toy! 

Here's another group 

Pearce got a cute pair of jeans and a onesie from the Gap! 




LOVED these cute socks!  The moms said these are the best socks because they actually stay on the baby's feet...and they look like sneakers! 

I got a really neat scrapbook that has all kinds of neat stickers and labels...I've never done a scrapbook before, but I think this "kit" will make it easy to make a really cute book! 


The last present was a daddy diaper bag!  How sweet of the parents to think about Chris.  It's a really nice looking diaper bag.  I can't wait to show Chris! 

My sweet class.  I really lucked out with getting such a sweet group of kids this year!! 

Here are the two moms that put the shower together.  Sherrie and her son, Grant and Ashley and her daughter, Avery.  Such sweet moms and kids!! 

I have exactly 25 minutes until Christmas Break starts and I cannot wait!  This is probably going to be my drink of choice during the break :) 


2 comments:

  1. How sweet and adorable was it to have your kids throw you a baby shower! Your post made me smile. Congrats and I love his name.


    Elisabeth
    miracleaftertherain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your class looks so cute in their jammies. It's obvious that they adore you! And I love the Razorback cupcakes, especially the ones with "Pearce Matthew" and the hog on them!! Bet they don't have those very often in Austin.

    love,
    Lora

    ReplyDelete