Friday, December 23, 2011

34 weeks!!

This pic was taken last night on my way to a surprise birthday party.  Chris was already there, so I just took my own pic....plus it was the first day I actually put on cute clothes AND makeup :) 


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 34 weeks, 5 days in the pic
Size of baby:  About 5 1/2 pounds and 18 1/2 inches long. 
Weight gain:  I weigh about 135 right now.
Maternity Clothes:  While on Christmas break, I've been living in my soft, stretchy pants and t-shirts. 
Gender: BOY!  Pearce Matthew
Movement:  Still like stretches and rolls.  I still enjoy feeling him get the hiccups. 
Sleep: Definitely more restless sleep.  I have to get up at least 4-5 times during the night and I find it's harder to go back to sleep. 
Symptoms:  Braxton Hicks contractions, still have an itchy belly, and I have very sore joints when I get up in the morning.       
Cravings:  Food in general! 
What I miss:  Nothing!
Best moment this week:  Just being able to take it easy and not have a whole lot to do.  We just have a few organizing things to do for the nursery and a few more things to get, but everything is pretty much done. 
What I am looking forward to: Maternity leave in just a couple weeks!!   
How's that scar looking? It's gonna be a doozy at the end.  It feels really hard...I just don't see how it can stretch more than it has already.  But, I don't care! 
Belly Button: F-L-A-T  :)

**Only 15 days until full term and 36 days until due date...SO CRAZY!!!**

1 comment:

  1. You are so precious and so radiant! Pregnancy really is beautiful on you. I love you more than you know. Pearce Matthew Parnell is going to be one blessed little boy!

    Lora\ GG

    ReplyDelete