Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Kindergarten Field Trip

Pearce got to go on his first field trip the week before school was out.  He was sooooo excited to get to ride on the school bus.....like, he could not go to sleep fast enough so that he would wake up and it would be morning time which meant field trip day which meant he got to ride on a bus :)  I was so excited to get to tag along!  Their first stop was Milburn park for playtime and lunch.  I met the buses there and my little guy had the biggest smile on his face when he got off the bus.  It was so fun seeing all the Kinder kids play together and be silly together.  I always love it when I get to see Pearce with his little school friends....makes me happy that he has lots of very sweet friends!  After they ate lunch, it was back on the bus to go to the Zach Scott Theater to see Goodnight Moon.  I met the bus at the theater and once again, a happy little Pearce hopped off the bus.  It was a really cute production with lots of laughs and the perfect length of time.  After the show, parents could take their kids home early, or the kids could ride back to the school for the last hour.....I took Pearce and we headed off to the lake for Memorial Day!








No comments:

Post a Comment