Saturday, May 19, 2018

Mother's Day '18

My Mother's Day was perfect!  It started with a Mommy Makeover in Pearce's classroom.  The moms were all supposed to bring their own makeup, lotion for a massage, a hair brush, and nail polish and the kids were going to pamper their moms.  I was so excited for this!!!!!  Pearce gave me a flower and then walked me to his desk and got busy making me beautiful!  Of course, he went straight for the dark eyeshadow, but honestly, I didn't care.  I just let him do whatever he wanted.  I did have to stop him when he came at me with the mascara wand, LOL!!!!  I told Pearce I needed to put on the mascara because I really didn't want to get my eyes poked :)  He followed his list of things to do and took his time with each one.  It was really cute!  The kids sang the SWEETEST songs to us and I wish I had gotten a video, but I really just wanted to enjoy and soak it all in.  It was such a cute idea for the Kindergarten classes to do this for their moms.  I had quite the "smoky eye" look, but Pearce was very proud of his work, so I didn't care!  On Mother's Day, Pearce and Chris gave me the sweetest card I've ever received!  Chris designed it himself and printed it on our new printer and I just loved it!  I was also completely surprised with my gift.....a Dyson hairdryer!!!!!  I just mentioned that I would love to have one because the reviews were awesome, but because it's a Dyson, it's pretty expensive.  Well, I don't deserve it, but they got it for me and OH MY GOSH, it really is amazing!  I can't believe a hairdryer can make my hair so silky and soft....and zero frizz!  It's crazy!  We then went to eat sushi for lunch which was sooooo good!  Later that evening, I got to enjoy a movie with friends.  It was such a great day and I'm so thankful that I get to celebrate this day, because the best gift of all is the little guy that made me a mommy!!!!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment