Friday, October 3, 2014

Ready for Halloween and Pumpkin Patches

Pearce's Halloween costume just arrived this past weekend, and oh my goodness, I can't wait for Halloween!!  I saw this Buzz Lightyear costume at the Disney Store a few weeks ago, and just loved it.  Pearce still loves anything that has to do with Toy Story, so I knew this was the costume for Halloween 2014!  When Pearce put it on, he loved it too!  He kept flying around the house and cried and cried when he had to take it off for bed.  The next day, as soon as he woke up, he asked to put his costume back on.  I compromised and let him put the wings and hat on....he loves that the wings light up!  Halloween, hurry up and get here!!  Now that Fall is here, I also ordered Pearce a cute pumpkin shirt.  He wore it to school this morning and got lots of compliments on it.  I think he looks so cute!!  I love this time of year and can't wait to take Pearce to the pumpkin patch!







1 comment:

  1. I love the Fall and pumpkins, leaves, and corn stalks, too!! I think the new pumpkin shirt with his name on it is just precious. I hope I get to come again this year and visit some pumpkin patches like last year. GG loves her sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete