Sunday, October 26, 2014

Open House at Bethany School

It was so much fun going to Pearce's school for Open House.  He got to show me his classroom and all of his art he had been working on.  He was so proud of it!  His teachers, Ms. Dawn and Ms. Irene are sooooo sweet!  They told me the kids have a job each week.  I don't know how often they switch jobs, but Pearce was the "weather guy" last week.  Ms. Dawn told me that he looks out the window and then chooses the card that matches what it looks like outside.  He showed me how he does it.  I was trying to get him to sit by the calendar so I could take a picture, but he would not do it.  Then Ms. Dawn came over and told him to sit by the calendar so that I could take a picture....he did just what Ms. Dawn asked him to...of course!  He is always talking about Ms. Dawn and Ms. Irene.  I'm so happy Pearce loves school and loves his teachers!  After Open House, we met Daddy at Phil's Ice House for play time and dinner.  It was such a fun evening!







No comments:

Post a Comment