Sunday, October 26, 2014

Crowe's Nest Farm with MOPS

I belong to a group called MOPS (Mothers Of Preschoolers).  We meet once a month at a church.  I drop Pearce off at the nursery and then the moms go upstairs for brunch and a speaker.  I love this time to spend with other moms.  We also have play dates throughout the month.  Our MOPS group met at Crowe's Nest Farm for a little field trip.  What's so funny is that I used to go here with my first graders when I was teaching.  Lots of memories!  I told Chris wrangling one toddler was about the same as wrangling a class of first graders :)  We got to see a cow getting milked, go on a hay ride, look at the animals, and then have a picnic.  Since we were going to a farm, I knew Pearce had to wear his overalls...always dressing for the occasion!










No comments:

Post a Comment