Saturday, September 13, 2014

Funnies about Pearce

 Pearce is such a talker!  He has been saying something new every single day and I decided I had to start writing these things down or else I will forget!  He has such a fun, sweet, stubborn, silly personality!  So here are a few of my favorite phrases at 2.5 years old:

*What you talking about Mommy?
*Are you tidding (kidding) me?
*Eh-body hab fun? 
*Just be tareful!
*Smile to me Mommy:  I especially love it when he says this.  He only says it when he gets in trouble and I'm mad or frustrated.  For example, the other day, he was playing with my Willow Tree Angels and I told him to be very careful with them.  Well, the boy in him made the angels start wrestling and one of their hands broke.  He could tell I was not happy so he said "Mommy smile to me."  How can I stay mad and not smile at him :)  He's pretty smart that way!
*Mommy I not pay wif you!:  And he says this when he is mad at me :)
*Maybe yater.:  He says this just about every morning when it's time to get dressed :)
*My name Pearce.  I live wif Daddy.:  He said this when we were at the park the other day and playing with another family we just met.  The dad asked what Pearce's name was and he said this!  I said, "You live with Mommy, too!"
*Put your hands up!...as he pretends to shoot us :)
*Is Baskin Robbins open?
*Just one more and that's it?:  He usually says this after he has a special treat like an ice cream sandwich :)
*Yes, I hab seet deems.:  Each time he wakes up, I always ask if he had sweet dreams and he tells me yes, then I ask him what he dreamed about and he always looks around his room and makes something up :)

Here are some random pics from my phone.  Mama and Papa sent Pearce a Caillou doll which he LOVES!!!  He loves watching Caillou on TV, so now he has the "real" deal!  Also, I let Pearce color with my smelly markers which always leaves him with a marked up nose because he likes to smell them!  We had a fun morning with his future wife, Claire...he loves Claire and was so sad to leave her house after we dropped her off!






                                                    
 

 



1 comment:

  1. All of these pictures are so precious!! Makes me so want to be able to just love on him! XOXOX. GG

    ReplyDelete