Monday, August 4, 2014

Shaving and Red Rain Boots

Pearce has been wanting to pretend shave and after grabbing my razor and nearly shaving his face off, I found a shaving kit just for him!  He had so much fun with it in the bathtub and every night, he "shaves" now....just like Daddy!  While I was out, I decided to pop into Carter's and found the cutest little red rain boots, so I just HAD to get those for him, too.  He has worn them every night with his pajamas.  I can't wait for it to rain so that he can wear them in the rain!






1 comment:

  1. Oh. My gosh!! The shaving pictures are priceless, you can tell by his facial expressions that he was stdying Daddy's technique. The red rain boots go very nicely with the pj's, too. GG could just eat him up!! I love you, Pearce!!

    Lora

    ReplyDelete