Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Naughty, Naughty!

Last week, I was getting ready to go out for the evening and Chris was on his way home to keep Pearce.  Pearce was watching a show on TV while I finished getting ready.  I had just checked on him, then two minutes later he wasn't watching TV.  I found him in my bathroom digging in my eyeshadow!  He had it ALL over him, and the floor.  I quickly got him and put him in the tub....then went to get my camera :)  This was the first time he had gotten into anything and made a mess, so I just couldn't be mad.  After he was contained, I surveyed the damage and was pretty sick about it.  What's worse is that he had gotten two eye shadow palettes out....my nice, expensive one, and a cheap one....and he chose the expensive one, of course!  Oh well....still love you, little guy!!





2 comments:

  1. And it's nowhere near his eyes! Obviously he hadn't paid the close attention to you applying makeup that he had to Chris shaving! We'll just have to make another trip to the Arboretum's Sephora. And be glad it wasn't lipstick -- it's much harder to clean up. That second little face is pitiful! I think he thought he was in big trouble.
    GG loves you and hopes to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of you digging in Jennifer's make-up. She would get so disgusted with you. Laughing now, Mom

    ReplyDelete