Friday, December 6, 2013

Santa!

We have been talking and talking about Santa and what Pearce would like Santa to bring him.  He says he wants Santa to bring him a "vacuun."  He is always wanting to use my vacuum, so it's about time he has his own :)  Tonight we went to a Christmas party at my friend, Kristin's house.  Every year she has Santa come.  I could not wait to see how he would react to the real Santa!  Well, as soon as I started walking towards Santa, Pearce's grip on me got stronger and stronger.  When I put him on Santa's lap, he started to whimper and his little mouth started to turn down.  He was about to really cry, but he did manage to say, "Santa, I want a vacuun."  And then he was done :)  But what's funny is that on the way home, all Pearce talked about was Santa and he kept saying "Santa nice!"  Haha!!Tomorrow Chris and I are taking Pearce to the mall to see Santa...we'll see how that meeting goes!  I am just having the best time with Pearce during this holiday season! 
 
 






1 comment:

  1. Pearce you look so cute. You could work in Santa's workshop in that little outfit. The ol' guy is sort of scary though. Your Mommy really cried the first time she saw Santa. I will show you the picture. Love, mama and Papa

    ReplyDelete