Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July!

We had such a fun 4th this year!  GG is here visiting, so we took her to the sprinkle park and met Christie and Ridley there.  I swear, when Christie goes back to work in August, I am going to be so sad!  She and I have been doing so much together since she is out for the summer.  The sprinkle park was lots of fun because it was smaller than the other ones we had gone to and Pearce had the best time just walking all over and getting wet!  We brought a little picnic too, so that was fun!  Pearce was sound asleep by the time we got out of the parking lot!  After a nap and bath, I dressed him in  his patriotic best.  Andy came over for burgers and dogs.  Chris ground his own meat and made the BEST hamburgers!  We let Pearce try his first hot dog....didn't like it too well.  He did enjoy the bun, though!  GG was in charge of bedtime and Andy, Chris, and I went to watch the Cedar Park fireworks.  It was a pretty good show!  I can't wait to take Pearce next year!  We found a great spot that had an open grassy area and lots of kids were running around playing.  I think Pearce will love it!









Love this face he makes when he gets mad about something!


My sweet, happy boy!





2 comments:

  1. What a cute picture of you two in front of the door. GG looks like she is back to normal. Pearce will love the fireworks next year. Love, mama and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 4th of July was such a great day! I loved the trip to the Sprinkle Park and the picnic with Christi and Ridley. Watching you was so much fun!! Our cookout at home was so-o-o good!! Daddy out-did himself on the burgers, pasta salad, and everything else. I do believe that may have been the best hamburger I've ever had!! I enjoyed visiting with Andy again, but missed Nandini.

    I am missing you so much!!

    XOXOX

    GG

    ReplyDelete