Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pearce's First Haircut!

It was definitely time for Pearce to get a little haircut!  His hair has grown so much and was almost constantly in his face and scraggly-looking, no matter how much I tried to keep it brushed to the side.  It was also growing over his ears, which I couldn't stand.  I didn't want to get too much cut, just cleaned up a little.  So, off we went to Pigtails and Crewcuts!  One of my friends in my play group goes here and her baby's hair always looks so cute.

*BEFORE*



First time riding in his new carseat!  An early birthday present from Mama and Papa.  He loved the extra room.  Thank you Mama and Papa!!!!

Here we go!  I was so nervous about how he would do, but sitting in that fire truck, playing with the steering wheel, AND watching a movie kept him surprisingly still!  He was soooo good!



"Hey lady, those things are a little close to my ear!!"
*AFTER*
I love it!  The girl was so sweet and fast and did such a great job!  I love that he still looks babyish.  It's so much cleaner and not in his eyes anymore!

We got his first haircut for the bargain price of $26.00 which includes tip!  A little pricey for an 11 month old, but it was so much fun to take him and he was so good and the girl was so sweet.  I think it was totally worth it, especially since Pearce had fun!

We went to Target to get a birthday present for one of his friends and took some pics of the sides and back.



Then when we got home, I had to take some more pics outside :)  Look how cute he looks in this outfit! 


4 comments:

  1. A manly haircut for the little man in a Farrah Fawcett pin-up T-shirt!! It does look so much better. The back looks especially nice and I'm glad it's not in his eyes anymore. And, he does still look like a baby, thank goodness! I'd say it was worth every penny. I wouldn't spend my days cutting the hair of squirmy kids for twice that amount! She did a great job.

    What would you do without those MumMum cookies?

    Love you all,
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearce, your first haircut. Mommy can keep your hair looking so "big boy" but it doesn't change your sweet baby face. From the side I see fat little cheeks and oh! yes, your hair does look very nice. See you in just a week. Can't wait ! Love, Mama and Papa and Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pearce your car seat does look secure. Hope it is comfy for you too. When I get to Austin, let's go for a ride to the yogurt place. Love, Mama, and Papa, and Cookie

    ReplyDelete