Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bluebonnets!!

My friend Erin is a wonderful photographer, so when she offered to take our pictures with the bluebonnets, I jumped at the opportunity!  I put Pearce in his Easter outfit and thought he looked adorable!  I have since gotten him some little white leather shoes to wear, but his sandals were cute.  Erin took us to a little spot just off the highway.  The light was just perfect.  I love how you can see the red in Pearce's hair.  So cute!!  Enjoy!!


























3 comments:

  1. Bluebonnet picture taking is on our list for next week! Pearce, you look so cute with your mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearce you are even cuter than the Bluebonnets! You and Mommy look so sweet in your pictures. Pearce, isn't it fun to have such a pretty Mommy. Love you sweet baby boy,Mamam Papa, and Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pearce, I love the pictures of you and Mommy with the bluebonnets and cacti in the background! You are such a handsome boy and Mommy is just beautiful and glowing. She has truly found her purpose in life! She is a wonderful Mommy. You are a lucky boy!

    GG

    ReplyDelete