Friday, November 25, 2011

30 Weeks!!





Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 30 weeks, 6 days 
Size of baby:  Pearce weighs almost 3 pounds and is a little over 15.7 inches long from head to heels. 
Weight gain:  I'm up about 24 pounds so far...geeze, that seems like a lot! 
Maternity Clothes: LOVING them.   
Gender: BOY!  Pearce Matthew
Movement: YES!  I feel more and more of his body parts now.  I'm not sure what they are, but I think I can feel his bottom sometimes and I also feel something pointy...maybe a foot or knee or elbow.  He still gets the hiccups every day, several times a day!  Ashley got to see him in action and she was amazed at how much he moved around.   
Sleep: I have to get up several times to go to the bathroom, but I can always go back to sleep.
Symptoms: Still having reflux, swollen feet, a little back pain, and a few Braxton Hicks contractions.     
Cravings:  Lately, it's been Starbucks:  Decaf Mocha.  I drink a ton of water all the time, so Starbucks is my little treat :) 
What I miss:  Honestly, nothing.  I am just so thankful.   
Best moment this week:  I got to hear his heartbeat on Monday AND my doctor set his birthdate:  January 25!!   
What I am looking forward to:  My second baby shower is coming up on December 3!!  I am so excited to see everyone and celebrate my baby boy! 
How's that scar looking? It's gonna be a doozy at the end.  It feels really hard...I just don't see how it can stretch more than it has already.  But, I don't care! 
Belly Button: Pretty flat now.
 

Right now, I am still in Dallas for Thanksgiving Break.  Just for fun, here is a picture of Otis.  Do you see that long string of drool hanging off his mouth?  That's because he was watching Charlotte eat her peanut butter sandwich :)

And here is my beautiful niece who turned 15 on the 22nd.  She's way taller than me and oh so stylish!  I just can't believe she is growing up so fast!  Charlotte LOVED being with Alexandra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment