Monday, May 14, 2018

Fun with Nay Nay and Charlotte

The Parnell guys had a get together in Little Rock, so Pearce and I headed to Dallas for some fun with cousins.  Pearce could not wait to get there....I picked him up from school a little early and we got there right when they were getting out of school.  There was constant laughing, wrestling, and messes, but always tons of fun.  Pearce was so excited to finally get to play on Nay Nay's new X-Box.  We took them to a jump place, ate sushi (well, Ash and I did....they got chicken), got to play with a new basset hound puppy, and I helped Ashley clean out and organize her closet!  It was a fun weekend, but oh so sad when we left.  Pearce now goes into a seriously sad state whenever we have to leave Nay Nay and Charlotte.  Like, he cries for a lot of the way home, cries whenever he thinks about them or their names are mentioned, and cries when he sees pictures of them.  It's really so sad to me.  This lasts for a couple of days and then he's ok, but he constantly asks when he gets to see them again.  I'm so happy he loves his sweet cousins and that they love him just as much!






No comments:

Post a Comment