Monday, December 11, 2017

Kindergarten school picture

Oh my gosh....how cute is my little Kindergartener?!?!  I was so happy when I saw his picture!  I knew I would order pictures no matter what they looked like....if he smiled or not....but I was so happy his picture turned out so cute!  What's funny is that I could not find the "perfect" school picture shirt.  I went to several different stores trying to find a shirt that didn't have any graphics on it and was a button up.  Either I didn't like the pattern or it wasn't in his size.  I just wanted a classic shirt!  Then I remembered I had this shirt from Nathan, tried it on him, and it fit perfectly and I LOVED it!  However, when I put it on Pearce and told him it used to be Nay Nay's, he started crying saying he missed Nay Nay :(  Life is so hard sometimes!  Can't believe my baby is a Kindergartener!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment