Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Birthday Ribbon, 5 Year Well Check

Pearce was so excited to be recognized for his birthday during Chapel at school!  He also got to bring in a birthday treat for his classmates, so we got donut holes and had just enough time to enjoy a chocolate sprinkle donut before going to school :)  I dropped him off and then headed to the chapel to wait for the kids to come in.  I told Pearce to make sure he smiles and keeps his fingers out of his mouth when he gets called up to get his ribbon....thankfully he did just that!  When his class walked in, he was so excited to see me and kept looking over his chair and waving at me.  When he got called up to get his birthday ribbon, Pearce just kept smiling and looked so sweet.  Everyone sang Happy Birthday to him and then he went back to his seat and asked Mrs. B. to put his ribbon on.  It was an exciting day at school because he also got to take home a "pet" meal worm which he has named "Wormy."












The next day we had Pearce's 5 year well check.  Pearce always loves to go to the doctor....if there are no shots involved.  He did ask if he was going to have to get any shots.  I told him I didn't think so and he said "Well, if I do, I'm not going....just tell them I'm out of town."  Thankfully, no shots, just a check up.  He got his hearing and vision checked and both were perfect.  After the doctor, I took Pearce to a new park and it was so much fun for both of us!  The only mishap we had were crazy geese that kept chasing us and one bit Pearce.  Note to self....geese are not friendly :)

5 Year Stats 
Weight:  42 lbs, 8 oz (74th percentile)
Height:  44.2 inches (75th percentile)
BMI:  50%












No comments:

Post a Comment