Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Little Cutie

These are just some random pics I had on my phone. 

It is true love when Pearce and I are eating ice cream cones and he finishes his before me and then asks to have the last bite of my cone....and I give it to him without hesitation :)


I love to check on Pearce when he's asleep.  On this night, he was sleeping with us because Daddy had just gotten back from a trip :)  Notice the trail of drool coming from the corner of his mouth!


 

Fresh haircut Pearce got a couple weeks ago....and I already feel like he needs a little trim!  His hair grows out so fast....but it's so adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Unconditional love! I know what you mean. I just love him so much. He is precious, even with drool. : ) I like his new coat, too.
    XOXOX
    GG

    ReplyDelete