Saturday, October 24, 2015

Soccer

GG got Pearce soccer lessons and he is loving them!  He goes every Monday at 11:00 for 8 weeks.  I almost forgot about his first class, but thankfully did not!  Pearce doesn't have a lot of "athletic wear" so for soccer, he had to look the part!  I got him the cutest athletic shorts and t-shirt at Target, GG gave me money to get Pearce a soccer ball for home, and Daddy had already gotten him new tennis shoes, so he was ready!  GG was here visiting, so she got to see him at his first class, which was so fun for her!  His friend, Eli is in his class, so Pearce and Eli were very excited about that.  Pearce went right out onto the field and did so well listening to his coaches and following directions and can actually kick the ball really well!  GG and I loved watching Pearce run after the ball and do the warm ups and cool downs.  I'm thinking Pearce will be taking more soccer lessons in the future!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun watching this first soccer lesson for 10 or 12 three year olds! I thought it had the potential for being a lot like herding cats, but I was wrong. Mostly, they were all very attentive and did what the coaches asked. Pearce was very good and paid attention (except when he waved at Mommy and me) and he did very well working with the ball. He kicks it really straight, too. He was so proud of his new skills. I think he's going to be a star! Proud GG!

    ReplyDelete