Sunday, August 23, 2015

38

I can't believe I forgot to write about my birthday!  The beginning of August was busy with us just getting back from the beach and then Pearce going to Little Rock, but in between we did get to celebrate my birthday.  It was low-key but fun because I got to be with my two favorite guys :).  I took Pearce to Little Land to play and then we went to Chick Fil A for lunch.  Chris asked what I wanted for my bday dinner and I said  Nachos Bellgrande from Taco Bell and an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins!  Pearce loved helping me blow out the candles and we all loved the cake!  Chris ordered me a new laptop and I cannot wait to get that!  I got birthday money from Mom and Daddy, Lora, and Cliff and Edie which I promptly spent on clothes for myself!  Thank you all for the money...Mommy loves money and new clothes!!!



2 comments:

  1. I like your idea of birthday food! I love Nachos BellGrande! In fact, I just love nachos, period. Glad you got some more "shoping money" so you could continue your shopping! My favorite gift is gift cards or money, too! Does Pearce ever wear anything at home besides underwear?? I know how hard it is to get clothes on him. I had to wrestle him to get clothes on him unless we were going somehere. Such a cutie!!
    XOXOX
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete