Sunday, May 10, 2015

GG's Visit

GG offered to come and help us out when Chris was out of town.  When I told Pearce GG was on her way to our house, he was so excited!  He kept looking out the window to see if she was here yet :)  When GG finally arrived, the fun began!  GG brought Pearce several surprises including a cute Spiderman beach chair and a huge chocolate cupcacke.  We were busy, busy the entire time she was here.  We went to Kiddie Acres, Chuck E. Cheese, swim lessons, and Phil's Ice House.  It was fun for GG to go with me to take Pearce to school and meet his teachers.  On that day, Pearce got to bring a stuffed animal with him for a picnic.  Pearce chose George and he looked so cute carrying George in his backpack :)  While GG was here, she got him all set up for summer by getting him the cutest summer clothes at Gymboree...thanks GG!!  I also enjoyed several outings ALL BY MYSELF and loved it!  Thanks for coming GG, we had lots of fun with you!













1 comment:

  1. I had such a good time with my favorite guy! It was so much fun! I hope it was really some help to you and allowed you to get some time to do some grown-up time. I loved having Pearce to myself some of the time, too. He was so-o-o good. I think he enjoyed it, too. He told me "I love you, GG." and kissed me a bunch of times! Ecstacy!! I'm available anytime. GG

    ReplyDelete