Sunday, August 25, 2013

Visiting "Memaw"

A couple weeks ago, Pearce and I went to Dallas as a pit stop before making the drive to Springfield, MO to visit my dad's side of the family.  As I was looking through my pics, I decided "Memaw" had to have her own post :)  "Memaw" is actually Grandma to everyone BUT Pearce.  Whenever I say, "Do you want to go see Grandma?"  He will nod his head yes and say "Memaw!"  Even when he sees her picture, he says "Memaw!"  It is so funny.  Grandma thinks it's funny too and said she doesn't mind :)  When you see the following pictures of our last visit, you will see that Grandma doesn't mind a lot of things!

We got some great group pictures while the kids cooperated and then they were off tending to business as usual at Grandma's...




They start digging in Grandma's drawers and find all kinds of goodies....bracelets, hair brush, snacks, etc...  

Here Charlotte has found Grandma's box of bracelets and Pearce found her brush.  Usually there are Hershey Kisses in there, but I think they already ate them all!

So, now Nathan decides Grandma's freshly done hair needs more brushing :)  Grandma has the sweetest roommate who I'm sure we give her lots to laugh about....hopefully! 

We always have a nice time visiting Memaw, I mean Grandma :)  We love you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mother loves having all these little kids around her and as you mentioned into all of her things, bracelets, candy kisses, brush/comb. Later when it is just Mother and me she will ask me all about them and their Mommies. I think she can't believe that our twins, Ashley and Carrie have babies of their own. Love, Mama and Papa

    ReplyDelete