Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pearce's First Thanksgiving 2012, part 1

I'm late posting these because I ran out of space on my blog...had to buy more space!  Chris loved that, ha!  We had a great Thanksgiving in Little Rock.  I was really worried about how Pearce would do on an 8 hr car ride, but he did so much better than I expected!  He really only got fussy a few times, but all in all, was great!  We got to Little Rock on Wednesday afternoon and had so much fun with everyone!  Pearce enjoyed his first Thanksgiving dinner!

Daddy and his boy


Pearce loved the little duckies GG brought him!

Having his first taste of turkey...he really loved the mashed potatoes, though!

Mmmmm...pumpkin pie!

GG is so funny!

Watching Arkansas lose :(


Pops and Mimi have a gorgeous backyard, so we decided to take some pics!





Chris and I both said this was the best Thanksgiving yet because we have our baby boy.  He definitely makes things so much fun.  We are so thankful for this sweet, happy, healthy, funny baby boy!!

2 comments:

  1. Pearce you looked so cute in Pop's lap watching the game. AND those little turkey overalls are just right for Thanksgiving. I know Pops and Mimi and GG had fun giving you your first taste of our favorite food...mashed potatoes. Love, Mama and Papa and Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearce, you are the cutest little turkey I've ever seen! I absolutely loved seeing you. Those other little turkeys Otis & Daisy were pretty cute, too.

    Now that Mommy & Daddy have found out that you are such a good traveler, they can start to make more trips this way. You know, it doesn't really have to be a Razorback football game to come.

    Can't wait to see you for Christmas!

    GG

    ReplyDelete