Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween Hunt

 During GG's visit, we decided to take a stroll down the street to take pictures in front of a house that goes all out for Halloween! We put him in his Halloween shirt and got his Halloween basket.  Pearce didn't quite know what to think about all of these scary things he was seeing.  There are several houses on my street that have Halloween decorations, so we decided to visit those, too!

House #1


"Hello, Mr. Scary Guy in a Coffin, nice to meet you!"




"Mommy, I don't think someone as cute as me should be by all these scary things!"
"Look at me scary people, I can clap!"




"I don't want a hug from him!"


"Uhhh...I want to get outta here."


House #2



House #3


"Alright, that's it, I'm leaving!"
"I ain't afraid of no ghosts!"



House #4
"Mr. Black Cat, why are you looking at me like that?"

Going back to our house where it's safe....

And then the next day GG decided Pearce needed some Halloween decorations for his yard!



"Mommy, I think Daddy is going to flip out when he gets home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment