Monday, October 22, 2012

Dallas Arboretum

Pearce and I are in Dallas for a visit and today we went to the Arboretum with Mom, Ash, Nathan, and Charlotte.  We had so much fun walking around and having a picnic.  Pearce had fun during our picnic, but the rest of the time he got so relaxed that he slept most of the time in his stroller.  

Nathan and Charlotte

Me and Ash

Mama and her sidekicks

This pic of Charlotte and Pearce is so cute...Charlotte is a little mommy to Pearce and loves to take care of him :)
"Baby Pearce, why you so sad?"

Mr. Sweet-Cheeks!


My happy boy!

Mama gave Nathan her camera to take pics...here he is showing me the pictures he took.

Nathan took this one of the three of us...pretty good huh?

Mom just can't get enough of this sweet baby boy!





 I think this pic is hilarious!  It is a chore trying to get these two to sit still for a nice picture! We finally did succeed...but this is my favorite :)
 

We had such a great day!  The weather was perfect and it was just so fun for us to all be together!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a wonderful and fun day! I wish I could have been there. It looks like lots more fun than I've had working in Fayetteville!

    I absolutely love the last picture of you and Pearce together! Love you all!

    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! love how he's getting so much hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of all those people at the arboretum no one had as much fun as we did...even with a few little cranky spells. Our kids look so cute. How about those Mommies...cutest of all the mommies. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete