Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day to my baby daddy!

We have had a great Father's Day!  Pearce wore his cute outfit that said "Daddy's Sidekick"...ha!  First, Otis and Daisy gave Chris their gift....3 boxes of coffee for the Keurig.  Chris LOVES Dunkin' Donuts coffee and I found out they started making the K-cups, so I got a box of that and two from Starbucks.



 Then we had a yummy breakfast of eggs, bacon, and biscuits.  Chris' friend Sully was in town and stayed with us, so they had a great time just relaxing and talking.

Later on in the day, it was time for Pearce to give Daddy his gift.  Chris has to travel a lot for work and his bags were getting very worn out.  I decided to get him a really nice bag for traveling.


I am so thankful for Pearce to have such a great Daddy.  I remember when we first found out we were going to have a boy.  Of course we did not care at all what we got, but when the technician said "It's a boy" Chris got the biggest smile on his face.  It was priceless.  I knew he would be a great daddy, but it has been so fun to watch this happen.  Chris is so involved and helpful.  He loves to talk to Pearce and hold him.  He is so good at making Pearce laugh and smile.  He is GREAT at talking "baby talk" too :)


Chris, you are such an amazing daddy to our son.  Pearce is going to learn so much from you.  I hope you had a great Father's Day with many more to come!  We love you!!!

AND...I can't forget these important guys!

Happy Father's Day to my sweet Daddy!   

Happy Father's Day to my Father-In-Law! 

Pearce is so lucky to have 3 wonderful men to love and guide him!!!

3 comments:

  1. Are there no pictures of Pearce and his daddy??

    I'm so very proud of Chris and the father he has become. You are never sure (as a parent) how things will turn out when they grow up and become parents themselves. I always thought Chris would be a good parent, but he has exceeded all my expectations! I love being there and watching him with Pearce.

    You are a wonderful Mommy, too! I am so proud of both you and Chris! You all have not taken your responsibilities as parents for granted. God gave you a wonderful gift, and you are both following His instructions.

    Much love,

    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Love the one of him in the suitcase. :) Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What better Father's Day could there be than holding a grandson like baby Pearce. Love, Mama and Papa

    ReplyDelete