Monday, February 27, 2012

Pearce's Birth Announcement

Here is the front of his announcement.

 This is the back.


I am so in love with this announcement!!  I have dreamed of what my baby announcement would look like.  Would I even get to have one?  My friend, Melanie, took his newborn pictures.  She did such an amazing job!  I found a girl who designs all types of announcements and invites and asked her to come up with something "classic."  This is what she came up with and I just love it!  It's from www.girafficarts.blogspot.com.  Leslie's prices were very reasonable and she was so easy to work with.  I know I'll go back to her for other things...like Christmas cards!  Oh my gosh...we're going to have a Christmas card!!!



1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a birth announcement that touched me like this one! It is perfect -- just like Pearce. Melanie's picture still is my favorite of all the pictures of newborn Pearce. And, I love the one on the back, too. Someone said, "But Chris & Carrie's faces don't show!" I told them that this was all about Pearce, not you two. It really is an acknowledgement of God's perfect gift to the two of you.

    I never really understood the love of a grandparent until now. It's different from a parent's love. I'm just so "in love" with this little person.

    Lora "GG"

    ReplyDelete