Sunday, October 2, 2011

22 weeks, 6 days!

So, I'm actually 23 weeks, 1 day now, but last week was so crazy, I just didn't get a chance to do my weekly blog post.  I had my camera with me on Friday, so I did the self timer and took this pic at school.  I don't think I look that cute, but I do think my baby bump is cute :)  I am going to do better this week!!!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:  22 weeks, 6 days in the pic
Size of baby: 11 inches long, 1 pound, about the size of a spaghetti squash (what is that?).
Weight gain:  I gained another pound, my doctor said.  I weigh 124 pounds. 
Maternity Clothes: Yes! I definitely have to wear maternity pants and I have been wearing maternity shirts, but I can also wear some non-maternity shirts, too.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: YES! I love feeling HIM move all the time now!  I love putting headphones on my belly and feeling him dance :)  In just the past couple of days, I've felt him more by my belly button.  I can tell he's getting bigger and stronger!
Sleep: I have to get up several times to go to the bathroom, but I can always go back to sleep.
Symptoms:  Still snoring...sorry Chris!  Also, my legs have been a little achy lately and so have my knees.  I guess it's the weight gain.  Nothing too bad, though. 
Cravings: FOOD period! I am loving food these days!
What I miss: I was kind of craving sushi the other day.  That is one dinner date I will look forward to after he is born!
Best moment this week:  Having my checkup at the doctor and hearing his sweet heartbeat!
What I am looking forward to: Working on his nursery!
How's that scar looking? Still stretched out and laying flat.
Belly Button: A lot more shallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment