Monday, September 19, 2011

Baby's first mail!

I got home today and saw a package waiting on my doorstep.  I opened the box and saw the cutest gift box inside.  I knew it was for baby!  One of my best friends, Adriana, sent him the CUTEST clothes! 


Look at all of this she sent! 

These little pajamas are soooo cute!  I love new babies in footy pajamas.  And there's a matching hat AND blanket! 

Umm....seriously, how cute is this?! 

And this little romper!   

When I saw this outfit, I just about died!  Look at the cute red polo onesie and the overalls AND the hat!   

I can see baby chillin' at the beach with an ice cold bottle of milk in this outfit!   

I love that he now has some outfits for the following summer.  Our baby is definitely going to be one stylish lil' fella!  Thank you so much, Adriana.  We love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment